Cisco SR 500 Series Secure Routers
Now small businesses can combine advanced security, Internet access, VPN connectivity, and optional wireless networking in a single, easy-to-use device. A component of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, the Cisco 500 Series Secure Router brings together multiple technologies to help lower costs, improve network security, and simplify network management.
Cisco 500 Series Secure Routers offer:
- Advanced security: Protect your network from attacks, worms, and viruses
- VPN access: Provide secure connectivity for remote workers
- Quality of Service (QoS): Ensure crisp voice and video communications
- Optional secure wireless networking: Help enable employees to stay connected to the network from anywhere in the workplace, not just at their desks (not available on SR 520-T1)
- Seamless integration into the Cisco Smart Business Communications System: Part of a complete system that is easy to configure and manage
Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches
Deliver Efficient Network Connectivity
Provide efficient and cost-effective network connectivity for branch offices or small and medium-sized businesses. These highly secure entry-level enterprise-class Fast Ethernet switches support basic Cisco Borderless Networks services.
Features and Capabilities
Easy to use and upgrade, these fixed configuration Fast Ethernet access switches offer superior Layer 2 threat defense capabilities and basic Layer 3 static routing with 16 routes. They also offer:
- 2x1GE uplink
- 8, 24, and 48 Fast Ethernet port configurations
- Advanced QoS, rate-limiting, Access Control Lists (ACLs), IPv6 management, and multicast services
- Full PoE with up to 15.4W per port for up to 48 ports
Simple to Configure, Operate, and Manage
- A wide range of software features to make business operations easy, highly secure, and sustainable, and help deliver a borderless networking experience
- Cisco Smart Install to simplify deployment
- Cisco Auto Smartports to automate device configuration
Better Investment Protection and Savings
- Cisco EnergyWise technology to promote energy cost savings
- Lower total ownership costs for enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks with competitive connectivity options, security, and QoS capabilities
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty
Cisco Services Ready Platforms
Cisco SRP 500 Series Services Ready Platforms are flexible, cost-effective, fixed-configuration CPE with embedded intelligence to enable service providers to create, provision, and deploy premium revenue-generating services – a variety of high-quality IP voice, data, security, wireless, and business continuity services – to small businesses on an as-needed basis. These platforms allow service providers to deliver differentiated, converged service offerings that increase bandwidth usage and average revenue per user while reducing customer churn
Cisco SRP 500 Series Services Ready Platforms
- One box, multiple services: Cisco SRP 500 Series platforms are more than just routers that provide WAN termination. Rather, the firmware has embedded intelligence to support premium revenue-generating services such as voice, data, security, and wireless to offer choice, flexibility, and functionality, along with customized network deployment.
- Concurrent services: Cisco SRP 500 Series platforms allow service providers to enable just one service or multiple services, incrementally or all at once.
- Business continuity services: 3G data support, built into the Cisco SRP 500 Series Services Ready Platforms, offers service providers an opportunity to provide an “always on” Internet connection and business continuity solutions to small businesses.
- Service addition/removal: Service providers can easily create and provision a variety of service offerings, adding or removing them remotely as their customers’ needs change without expensive customer site visits and truck rolls.
- Standards-based configuration: Cisco SRP 500 Series platforms support standards-based provisioning such as TR-069. Coupled with XML provisioning, it reduces operating expenses by enabling near zero-touch deployments, remote monitoring, and mass provisioning, eliminating the need for highly skilled technicians and costly truck rolls to deploy new services.
- Remote diagnostics: Cisco SRP 500 Series platforms provide easy remote management, allowing troubleshooting and monitoring via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), syslog, or the device’s browser-based management interface.
- Hardware: Cisco SRP 500 Series Services Ready Platforms have a compact design that is ideal for simple, space-saving small business deployments.
Ready for Services
High-performance, scalable integrated services and solutions are delivered on Cisco SRP 500 Series Services Ready Platforms via a framework of services building blocks, built on a flexible, easy-to-manage Linux operating system. Some of the managed services that a service provider can offer are dedicated Internet access, mobility with 3G data access, voice services, and on-premises security services.
Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
The Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches provide the ideal technology foundation for demanding business networks. They offer the perfect mix of advanced features needed to ensure the availability of critical applications. Now you can protect business information and provide a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future-all in a package you can afford.
Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches support:
- High Reliability and Resiliency: Keep your network up and running with advanced redundancy and availability features that reduce downtime and improve network resiliency so your business never slows down.
- Strong Security: Advanced security features protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off your network.
- Power-Efficient: A variety of power-saving features across all models provide one of the industry’s most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolios.
- Simplified Network Setup and Operations: Intuitive browser-based tools, auto-configuration and discovery, and true stacking make theses switches easy to use and manage, and simplify day-to-day network operations.
- Peace of Mind: All Cisco 500 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement (where available).
Cisco 500 Series switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require, and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand.
- Choose from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Cisco 500 models offer one or five Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots, and the Cisco 500X models offer 10 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE) provides up to 30 watts per port
- Strong security features such as access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), encrypted management data, and other advanced network defense features safeguard customer networks
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade
- Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Layer 3 static (500 models) and dynamic (500X models) IP routing provide advanced traffic management capabilities to segment networks
Energy Efficiency and Design
- Power-saving technology, including Energy Efficient Ethernet, reduces power consumption with the ability to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed
- More ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch includes 28- and 52-port Gigabit Ethernet switches (instead of 20 or 44 ports with four shared ports, as in traditional devices)
Management and Investment Protection
- Intuitive graphical interfaces, remote management capabilities, Textview command-line interface and automated deployment tools simplify setup and configuration
- Deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Devices (LLDP-MED), Auto Smartports, and Voice Service Discovery Protocol (VSDP)
- All switches come with a limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day advance replacement (where available), limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies, free software fixes for the term of the warranty, and one year of technical support to protect your investment
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches
Cisco 300 Series Switches deliver the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable managed switches provides a powerful foundation to support your business network.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer:
- High performance and reliability: Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6 support.
- Easy setup and management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- An eco-friendly solution: Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco 300 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, which includes next-business-day advance replacement.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer a variety of features providing convenience, improved performance, and advanced capabilities.
- Choose from Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE) is available on up to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 24 ports of Gigabit Ethernet (select models).
- Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks.
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade.
- Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Static routing and Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance.
Energy Efficiency and Design
- Support of Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and reduction of energy consumption by monitoring traffic and putting links into sleep mode during quiet periods.
- Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed.
- Fanless design on several models allows switches to run silently and unobtrusively.
- LEDs can be turned off to save power.
Management and Investment Protection
- Intuitive browser-based tools provide for easy setup and management.
- Additional management options include command line interface (CLI), SNMP/RMON, cloud management, and Cisco LAN Management Solution.
- All switches come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty with next-business-day advance replacement (where available), limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies, free software fixes for term of warranty, and one year of technical support to protect your investment.
Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
Connecting your small business to the outside world is as important as connecting your internal network devices to each other. Make all these exchanges securely with Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers.
Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers support:
- VPN: Virtual private network technology lets your remote workers connect to your network through a secure Internet pathway. They can access their email and files as if they were in the office.
- Security: Built-in firewalls, advanced encryption, and authentication features protect your network from external threats, keeping your business assets safe.
- Connectivity: All Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers come with multiple connection options for maximum network expandability. Whether you’re using them for an increased number of physical ports or wireless connectivity, these routers are built to deliver advanced connection sharing.
Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers offer a range of features, including:
- Secure VPN connectivity that uses encryption to give remote workers access to your network and its data
- Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switch ports (depending upon model)
- Link redundancy and load-balancing features on some models that improve system uptime and performance by using multiple ports to connect to the Internet
- Security features, including proven firewalls, support for Wi-Fi security standards on wireless models, and optional Cisco ProtectLink Security Solutions on some models to help fight spam, viruses, and web threats
- Web-based configuration that simplifies the setup process
- Limited lifetime warranty