Cisco: Small Business IP Business Phone Systems
If your business requires high-definition (HD) voice, vibrant color displays, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and more than basic support for endpoint applications, the Cisco Unified IP Business Phone System 7900 Series is the portfolio for you.
The Cisco Unified IP Business Phone System 7900 Series delivers these capabilities on selected models, while also supporting multiple-call per-line appearance on most models. With multiple-call per-line appearance, you can take advantage of more sophisticated call-navigation capabilities with support for multiple call sessions on a per-line basis. For example, on a two-line endpoint, you can be on an active call and navigate to pick up a second incoming call on the same line while the first call is automatically placed on hold. You can then switch back and forth between these two call sessions as required. This type of experience offers your organization sophisticated and powerful communication capabilities that are not typically available from traditional telephony or hybrid systems.
The portfolio includes both wired and wireless endpoints.
The Cisco Unified IP Business Phone System 7900 Series supports a rich suite of endpoint applications, including XML-based applications on all models. Selected models also support Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP)-based applications or MIDlet-enabled applications.
Businesses that integrate custom and ready-to-use IP endpoint applications into their IP phones can:
- Reduce operating and administration costs
- Increase revenue
- Improve employee productivity
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Transform business processes
Enhanced User Experience
Take full advantage of converged voice and data networks while retaining the convenience and user-friendliness you expect from a business phone. Cisco Unified IP telephone systems can help improve productivity by meeting the needs of users throughout your organization. Advanced media endpoints in this innovative suite of Cisco Unified IP Phones enhance the end-user experience.
The Cisco Unified IP BusinessPhone System 7900 Series provides:
- IP phones with color liquid crystal display (LCD), including dynamic soft keys for call features and functions
- Support for information services, including Extensible Markup Language (XML) capabilities to extend IP phone systems
- The capability to customize XML-based services to let users access a variety of information, such as stock quotes, employee directories, and web content
- On-campus mobility using voice over wireless LAN with the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G to extend advanced unified communications capabilities for mobile workers.
Managed Unified Communications- Smart Business Communications System
The Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) connects people and information through integrated, real-time collaboration while freeing small businesses from the costs and complexities of deploying and maintaining a stand-alone unified communications system.
- Supports up to 104 users on Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Scalable, flexible managed unified communications technology that adapts quickly as small business needs change
- Highly secure solution with quality of service (QoS) and high-definition audio
- Ability to extend the network to mobile devices
- Integrated productivity applications
- Reliable Cisco solution reduces time to market and shortens sales and customer service cycles.
- Design and implementation guides, documented APIs, and system-tested release notes simplify configuration.
- Ability to remotely manage small-business customer premises equipment (CPE) using third-party platforms.
Best of all, Cisco helps service provider partners succeed at every stage. Envision, build, market, and sell with Cisco Managed Services solutions for small business.
Cisco SPA300 Series IP Business Telephone System
Affordable, reliable and easy-to-use, Cisco SPA300 Series IP Phone systems are ideal for small businesses and home offices. These basic Internet phones offer a full set of features everyone can use. You get the benefits of IP telephony while keeping costs low.
- Affordability – Get the Internet phone that is right for your business needs, without a lot of expense.
- Adaptability – These phones can incorporate new features and functions continually introduced by service providers.
- Connectivity – Connect directly to an Internet phone service provider, IP PBX system, or large-scale IP Centrex deployment.
- Simplicity: These phones provide an intuitive, multi-featured user experience for all employees.
- In-Building and At-Home Mobility*: Turn your desk phone into a wireless device.
The Cisco SPA300 IP Phone System series are supported with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business, Cisco SPA9000 Voice System, and hosted IP telephony systems. Cisco Small Business IP Phones are designed to meet your needs today, and scale with your business as it grows in the future.
Cisco SPA300 Series IP Business Telephone Systems offer many features including:
- Full-featured business-class IP phones
- High definition (HD) voice for exceptional voice clarity
- Connects directly to an Internet phone service provider or to an IP PBX
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more*
- Easy installation, highly secure remote provisioning, and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol or Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
- XML application support on the phone to enhance productivity and optimize workflows
- Encryption for enhanced security
- Supports Cisco Wireless-N Bridge for Phone Adaptors on selected 300 Series models for flexible wireless connectivity
Cost-effectively add freedom on-premise or at home with the new Cisco Mobility Enhanced Cordless Solution, which includes the SPA302D DECT Handset and the SPA 232D Mobility Enhanced ATA.
Cisco Small Business SPA500 Series IP Business Telephone System
An Affordable Way to Improve Communications
Simplify and improve communications with Cisco Small Business SPA500 Series IP Phone Systems. These phones offer features to serve everyone from manufacturing floor staff and cubicle workers to executives and remote employees. Your people stay productive and enjoy access to voice and data communications wherever they are, but your costs stay low.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Telephone Systems are affordably priced, reliable, and stylish. Intuitive and easy-to-use, they offer excellent user experience, with wideband audio to connect employees and offices, application support to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security.
- Wideband audio for voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications
- Support for Bluetooth
- Support for up to two SPA 500S or SPA500DS expansion modules
The SPA 525G model provides a color display and supports Wi-Fi and the ability to view and play back MP3 files and photos.
Management and Control
- Direct connection to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Cisco SPA9000 Voice System, open source, and hosted telephony solutions and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) for Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Integration with Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series for Small Business (UC300) and Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS)
Cisco Small Business Voice Accessories:
Maximize Flexibility with Existing Phones
Use your IP wireless phone anywhere within range of your wireless network. Your Ethernet cable provides power and frees you to use your phone even if you’re not near an electrical outlet.
Ease of Use
Tools and software aren’t necessary to expand your IP phone’s range of use. Convenient setup wizards take care of the software, and handling the hardware is as easy as clicking parts into place.
With Cisco splitters providing Power over Ethernet capabilities to regular IP phones, you no longer have to tether your telephones to electrical outlets. Cisco fit conveniently inside the base of a Cisco SPA300 Series or SPA500 Series IP phone system.
Pre-aligned mounting holes on both phone and bracket make wall mounting a snap. Now that your phone is less tethered than ever, you can easily mount it wherever you want.
The power cords and Ethernet lines you don’t eliminate are easily concealed inside phone bases and wall mounts.
Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs
Bring Your Analog and DECT Phones Online
Cisco can help your small business deploy the power of IP telephony with best-in-class products at an exceptional value. With Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and Analog Telephone Adapters (ATAs), you can attach your analog and cordless digital (DECT) phones, as well as fax machines, to a VoIP service with an IP telephony service provider (ITSP).
Features and Capabilities
- Traditional business system functions such as call waiting, call forwarding, 3-way conferencing, and caller ID
- Integrated security that uses powerful encryption to protect voice transmissions from unauthorized access
- Remote provisioning and support of dynamic, in-service software upgrades by your service provider
- Clear, high-quality voice communications that use standards-based voice codecs with voice prioritized quality of service (QoS)
- DECT communications support on selected models, helping employees to stay in contact while away from their desks