The TCS promise:
- Provide fully qualified personnel to ensure a complete and satisfactory service visit or system cut over.
- Conduct all installation and maintenance activities with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers through detailed site surveys, customer implementation meetings, remote diagnostics and, when requested, “After Hours” scheduling of work.
- Superior quality of workmanship and courtesy is at the forefront of our objectives. This is accomplished through our stringent hiring prerequisites, training programs and on-going quality reviews conducted by management staff.
- Our service contract has been designed to provide extremely competitive response times.
- 2-hour emergency response 24/7
- 24-hour routine response
An emergency shall be deemed to exist when one or more of the following occurs:
- Total system failure.
- A major system alarm.
- Failure of the attendant console or main answering position telephone.
- Failure of an entire trunk group.
- 25% or more of the telephones in the system are inoperable.
- Failure of the telephone of a key individual in the organization, i.e. the President etc.
- Software is warranted to conform to operational specifications, which allow the equipment to perform as specified.
Between 8:00 and 5:00 Monday to Friday, TCS shall conduct a remote diagnostic assessment, usually within one hour of the trouble call being placed. Trained technicians are informed of the fault and are typically able to respond the same day.
In the event that the workload prevents same day service, then ROUTINE service will commence no later than 24 hours from the time it was reported except if the request was made on, or on the day preceding a weekend or holiday. In the latter case, repair staff will be dispatched, if required, to the customer’s premises to commence system service on the next business day.
TCS provides remote diagnostic service at no additional cost to its customers. All required equipment is configured into the system (if applicable) and is accessed on a dial up basis as needed.
All TCS service staff is factory trained on ALL the equipment we sell and install.
We service Mitel, Cisco, Nortel and Polycom business telephone phone systems
Contact us today at 416.635.1234 or email@example.com for more information on how we can help you protect your phone system!