Fortinet Next-Generation Firewalls
Fortinet Next-Generation Firewalls
Delivers Industry’s Best Threat Protection and Performance with Reduced Complexity
Emerging Security Challenges
Cybercriminals continue to launch automated and sophisticated attacks against organizations, threatening the foundation of cloud and digital transformation critical to efficient business operations.
The award-winning FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) provide high performance, multilayered validated security and granular visibility for end-to-end protection across the entire enterprise network. Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPUs) deliver scalable performance and ultra-low latency for advanced security capabilities. Security services from FortiGuard Labs provide continuous threat intelligence updates and automated mitigation to keep organizations protected from advanced cyberattacks.
FortiGate NGFWs reduce complexity and lower the total cost of ownership along with supporting scalable deployments at the network edge, data center, internal segments, and distributed branches.
FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls includes:
|Multilayered security approach for comprehensive protection against advanced threats and prevention of any single point introducing vulnerability in the network||Independent third-party validation to demonstrate superior effectiveness and best price performance|
|Innovative security processor (SPU) technology for high performance application layer security services (NGFW, SSL inspection, and threat protection)||Single pane of glass management to simplify deployment and enable consistent security policies with granular control and visibility across the network|
|Industry’s fastest SSL inspection engine to help protect against malware hiding in encrypted traffic|
Choosing the Right NGFW For Your Network
A NGFW is the cornerstone for addressing today’s cyber threats. How to you know you are choosing the right NGFW for your network?
Tel-e Connect Systems will conduct an analysis of the network requirements of the firewall. We take into consideration certain factors such as the size and speed of the network, amount and type of network traffic, potential threats inside the network, the number of devices on the network, bandwidth requirements, the number of users and the user category (regular user? power user?). Following this in-depth analysis, we would then make a recommendation on which NGFW would be a good fit for your organization.
Fortinet offers several different type of NGFW to fit your organization’s unique needs:
FortiGate Entry-Level Next Generation Firewalls
FortiGate entry-level next-generation firewalls are best-in-class network security appliances that consolidate advanced security and networking capabilities to protect against cyber-attacks in a compact and affordable solution. These firewalls are purpose-built with system-on-a-chip (SOC) security processors and deliver the industry’s best IPsec VPN, threat protection, and SSL-inspection performance.
FortiGate entry-level includes:
- Comprehensive, advanced security in a compact desktop form-factor
- Top-rated security validated by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Industry’s highest threat protection, IPsec VPN, and SSL-inspection performance
- Built-in SD-WAN capabilities to enable cloud adoption with reduced WAN cost
- Centralized cloud management and zero-touch deployment
FortiGate Mid-Range Next Generation Firewall
FortiGate mid-range next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) provide high performance, multi-layered advanced security, and better visibility to protect against cyber-attacks while reducing complexity. FortiGate firewalls are purpose-built with security processers to enable the industry’s best threat protection and performance for SSL-encrypted traffic. By providing granular visibility of applications, users, and IOT devices, these appliances are designed to identify issues quickly and intuitively. Our security services from FortiGuard Labs provide continuous threat intelligence updates to keep organizations protected from:
- Exploits and encrypted malware
- Malicious websites and botnets
- Ransomware and unknown attacks
FortiGate Mid-Range Next Generation Firewalls include:
- Top-rated security validated by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- Industry’s highest threat protection and SSL inspection performance
- Multi-layered security capabilities to reduce complexity
- Deep visibility and granular control of applications, users, and IOT devices
- Single-pane-of-glass view with centralized management and reporting
FortiGate High Performance Next Generation Firewalls
The FortiGate high end next-generation firewalls protect your network and data center against advanced threats with the industry’s best threat protection and price performance. FortiGate high end series features purpose-built security processor innovation to deliver uncompromising security and performance with superior SSL inspection and NGFW performance for the edge, data center and internal segments.
FortiGate High-End Next-Generation Firewalls include:
- Industry-leading security effectiveness with advanced IPS and SSL capabilities
- Top-rated protection tested by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- Deep visibility and granular control of applications, devices, and users
- Flexible high-speed network interfaces for future-proof connectivity
- Simplified, easy-to-manage, layered security services
- Actionable reports to enforce policies, understand targeted threats, and meet compliance